Billet Tensioner

That is impressive....wait...VERY IMPRESSIVE.
I can say, for those who really dont know how things go from idea, to reality ....that is a lot of work. It was not an easy project.
Very well done.
Coming from you that means alot. On a side note, your badges that you made for the hood are great as well.

This tensioner is gonna be sick!!!!

Probably about 2 weeks.
Regarding the prototype..... I would like a volunteer to test it also. I would like to test it on two cars. I will run it on my car but I don't exactly have a street car w/ loud exhaust, drag skinnies, slicks. Someone on the east coast who made a deposit who has a driver car PM me. This way we get two sets of eyes looking at it and two engines to run it on.
No offense to the west coast guys who overwhelmingly participated, but I want to keep shipping from me to the next guy fast and cheap.....
Hey is it to late to get it on tensioner mine just broke ear off i will paypal if still ok , let me know thanks

Well I am in Ohio and drive my car to work a few times a week. I drove it 103 miles today to a crusin , dinner , sight seeing then ice cream and home:) call text or pm me if interested. 4404876747 thanks

Well I am in Ohio and drive my car to work a few times a week. I drove it 103 miles today to a crusin , dinner , sight seeing then ice cream and home:) call text or pm me if interested. 4404876747 thanks
is it ok to call you tonight or tomorrow better

You can call me anytime . I am at fd today till 8am tomorrow. If I don't answer leave a message I maybe on a run. Thanks

Please take messages between individuals to the private conversation forum.
Thank you.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

One small step for man, one giant leap for turbo Regals.
000_0013[1].JPG

It arrived today boy this thing is beefy, has some heft to it, unlike the light weight pot metal factory one. Pictures do not do justice to this work of art.

Now off to installation.

gosh that is a sweet looking piece. want it, need it but first need to afford it....no choice but to wait.

Test update.
Some of the aluminum on each side of one of the bolt holes needed to be trimmed down in order to clear the AC compressor and Alternator; after that it fit fine and ran well.
My camera battery died and I only captured footage of the factory tensioner. Which is available here:
I will get footage tomorrow of the billet one, it's getting too late to wait for the camera to charge and I have to clean up and eat yet.....

Last edited:
What's making that rattling sound, the tensionor?

The camera hitting the intercooler up pipe.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app