Billet TH400 Trans Brake Valve Body

My valve body design has really short direct passages, including transbrake circuit. Obviously that's nothing new to the industry BUT this VB includes an all internal charge pressure control for a switchable stall control. I already have this concept working in a cast iron VB and been running it successfully for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any more real world feedback on your valve body mods?
I have a highley modified stock iron Valve body version with the same functionality features I use on my own car. I never had any aluminum version made simply because of the investment cost.
AG.

I have a highley modified stock iron Valve body version with the same functionality features I use on my own car. I never had any aluminum version made simply because of the investment cost.
AG.

Who modified the iron valvebody for your th400, and how much quicker is the transbrake response with this vavlebody over something like a Griner?

Also, could you please elaborate on the switchable stall control for this valvebody please? Are you saying that you can adjust your converter stall by a significant amount through the usage of the internal pressure control?

Thank you,
Tyler