You can type here any text you want

Birthday Present

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
My Wife is way to good to me , I have a Bday this coming tuesday and this is what she got me . Its the 43X that I have been wanting . Bout to head to the range soon :)
IMG_2081.jpg

Dam Keith. You have a great wife! She lets you have two turbo cars and now this. What kind of drugs you feeding her or you must have a big:eek:

Check "your" credit card billing statement when it comes. May I recommend a nice 20v DeWalt cordless drill for her birthday.

*****I have a 43 and have shot it a lot at IDPA type shoots. I have the pinky extender on mine, and a trigger upgrade kit. The 43x is on my buy list for sure since I'm neither big, nor have a fast flickering tongue!. I am handy around the house tho... :D

*****I have a 43 and have shot it a lot at IDPA type shoots. I have the pinky extender on mine, and a trigger upgrade kit. The 43x is on my buy list for sure since I'm neither big, nor have a fast flickering tongue!. I am handy around the house tho... :D
Its what ever it takes Brother Man

Keith I just wanted to let you know how luck you are having a wife that is so understanding. 2 turbo cars in the garage and now this present. Lucky man!!
Happy belated birthday as well.

Keith I just wanted to let you know how luck you are having a wife that is so understanding. 2 turbo cars in the garage and now this present. Lucky man!!
Happy belated birthday as well.
Yes , I am a very lucky man . We went to the range yesterday evening , I carried the present and she carried 2 of her pistols , a Kimber , hammerless .357 Magnum and Smith and Wesson .380 Auto . I also carried my Taurus Judge , it shoots .410 shotgun and .45 long colt . We probably shot 200 plus rounds . It was alot of fun . We try to go bout every month or so . And before you ask she can out shoot me bout every time .

Back