You can type here any text you want

Black 1st Gen Lightning

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scojack_2001

Livin' Like A Refugee
Ran into these guys after I left Cecil last night. It was FREEZING cold out there!!! Earlier that day my buddy and I ported the wastegate hole on my TE-62. Had boost creep to 28.5psi!!!!! It was a nice clean truck with a catback at least and Im assuming bolt ons. Didnt get a chance to see the motor. Sounded healthy.

We worked our way through traffic and went from a 35 roll. Took him pretty good. A couple miles later we went from a stop under the I-95 overpass. Didnt even get into boost on the launch and just blew the Mickeys away!:eek: Spun clear through first and got sideways enough to cause me to completely let out. Got back into and reeled him in and put two lengths on him and shut it down.

Driving it around today the car is making 20psi and pegging the wideband dead rich. Have some adjustment left in the RJC valve but will likely have to find a stiffer spring. Dont want to tighten up the HD gate too much more.

Thats all for now.

Scott

Back