You can type here any text you want

Black Friday or Cyber Monday Sale.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes, we will have EVERYTHING on sale next week. Radiator, dual fan kits, HID lights....EVERY PRODUCT.
I'll post details within a few days.

Peter

We will have our sale starting Monday! Since we switched over to PayPal we just have to figure out how to enter a sale into our new web site....LOL

Will be doing some suspension stuff. Just have to figure out how to work out the pricing on the site, might just do a refund deal after orders are placed.

HIGHWAY STARS - BLACK FRIDAY SALE

A Black Friday "SNEAK PREVIEW" has been sent out to all of our web newsletter subscribers.

All of our specials will be listed on the Highway Stars website: www.nos4gn.com

The Black Friday specials (Nov 23rd) will be activated/posted on Friday, Nov 23rd. Some items/prices are of limited quantities.

On Friday, you can easily check the Highway Stars Website, specifically the following 2 categories:

Current Promotions

Black Friday Specials

Or ,if you have a facebook account, you can find the newsletter on our FACEBOOK PAGE.

Some of the specials will include:
  • Brand New Reproduction Black Wheel Well Moldings-Set of 4
  • GM Licensed Chrome 4 pc Door Trim set (4 pc Escutcheon set)
  • Door Pull screw covers -4 pc set (with the original METAL insert)
  • GM Licensed Reproduction Blackout Marker lens set (Rh & LH)
  • Chrome Power door lock switch with the word "LOCK" - BLACKOUT letters (like factory original)
  • Carpeting
  • Floor Mats
  • Center armrest console
  • GM licensed Labels and MORE . . . .

Highway Stars - if you have a Back Friday sale on these, please hold a 2 piece set of front floor mats w/53P logo for me if possible. Have to work Black Friday so will place order on website as soon as I can. Gotta see if you have trunk sets also.

Thanks - Terry

coach said:
Hahaha...Have a great Holiday Denell.
Hows your build coming?

The Builder coming along good I have the motor up at the machine shop getting work done now will be done soon I hope. I also have the car at the shop right now getting some suspension work andd electrical work done to it too.

Back