Black Friday or Cyber Monday Sale.

Yes, we will have EVERYTHING on sale next week. Radiator, dual fan kits, HID lights....EVERY PRODUCT.
I'll post details within a few days.

Peter

We will have our sale starting Monday! Since we switched over to PayPal we just have to figure out how to enter a sale into our new web site....LOL

Will be doing some suspension stuff. Just have to figure out how to work out the pricing on the site, might just do a refund deal after orders are placed.

HIGHWAY STARS - BLACK FRIDAY SALE

A Black Friday "SNEAK PREVIEW" has been sent out to all of our web newsletter subscribers.

All of our specials will be listed on the Highway Stars website: www.nos4gn.com

The Black Friday specials (Nov 23rd) will be activated/posted on Friday, Nov 23rd. Some items/prices are of limited quantities.

On Friday, you can easily check the Highway Stars Website, specifically the following 2 categories:

Current Promotions

Black Friday Specials

Or ,if you have a facebook account, you can find the newsletter on our FACEBOOK PAGE.

Some of the specials will include:
  • Brand New Reproduction Black Wheel Well Moldings-Set of 4
  • GM Licensed Chrome 4 pc Door Trim set (4 pc Escutcheon set)
  • Door Pull screw covers -4 pc set (with the original METAL insert)
  • GM Licensed Reproduction Blackout Marker lens set (Rh & LH)
  • Chrome Power door lock switch with the word "LOCK" - BLACKOUT letters (like factory original)
  • Carpeting
  • Floor Mats
  • Center armrest console
  • GM licensed Labels and MORE . . . .

Highway Stars - if you have a Back Friday sale on these, please hold a 2 piece set of front floor mats w/53P logo for me if possible. Have to work Black Friday so will place order on website as soon as I can. Gotta see if you have trunk sets also.

Thanks - Terry

coach said:
Hahaha...Have a great Holiday Denell.
Hows your build coming?

The Builder coming along good I have the motor up at the machine shop getting work done now will be done soon I hope. I also have the car at the shop right now getting some suspension work andd electrical work done to it too.