You can type here any text you want

Black GTA wheels with T Type centers in NJ

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
where in nj you from, how is the clear coat on the lips fading or still good?

im passaic county area post some pics

Wheels

I will get some photos this weekend guys. I think I paid $500 for them so that is where I'm gonna start at. Mike

Pics? If the clearcoats are bad, what does the repair consist of Money-wise? Also, if he has 2 fronts and 2 rears, what modifications are necessary?

photos sent. Mike

I'll repeat my question. Where are these photos? Are you serious about selling the wheels or just kicking it around? I asked about being put in line as a potential buyer just over a week ago, but that is contingent on seeing some pictures and some questions answered that people have been asking. The unfortunate thing about the potential buyers being more serious about something than the seller is that it's a waste of time for the potential buyers. Also makes people wonder, once somebody pays for the item how long will it be before it gets shipped???

Jst A 6

JST A 6 Pretty sure I PM'd you when I first posting stating that I didn't have a way to get them to BG. I've had alot of people emailing if you got missed I am very sorry. If you still would like photos I will send them. Mike

JST A 6 Pretty sure I PM'd you when I first posting stating that I didn't have a way to get them to BG. I've had alot of people emailing if you got missed I am very sorry. If you still would like photos I will send them. Mike

Last PM I got from you just said you'd let me know if you found a way to get them there. Anyway, even if you couldn't I would pay to have them shipped. For right now I'm going to pass on these. If I change my mind I'll get back to you. Thanks

Email me pics ill come tomorrow and get them if they are decent.cash in hand

Is there a secret behind some of these parts that can't be let out? Why do people only send pictures to those who pm them? Why not just post the pictures in the thread so everyone can see? Might catch someones eye.

here's a couple of shots

As requested.

Attachments

• GTA's.jpg
    GTA's.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 140
  • GTA's (1).jpg
    GTA's (1).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 138
  • GTA's (2).jpg
    GTA's (2).jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 143