blew it up lastnight

gnracer1

i guess i hurt it in ga and it gave out lastnight

it blew lastnight with 116 fuel and 20 psi

PB180001.jpg

PB180003.jpg

PB180005.jpg
[/img]

Ouch! is that the block cracked or a piece of the head gasket? My brother Alan popped his block in Reynolds too. Hate to hear it man.

blew the head gasket. but what sucks i was on my first 10 sec pass
the car nosed over 200 till the end and i ran a 11.01 :(

CRAP!! well, I feel ya, I wanted that 10.9999 too but 11.14 was the best I ran with the track conditions. glad it was only the gasket!

We should start a club...

blew the head gasket. but what sucks i was on my first 10 sec pass
the car nosed over 200 till the end and i ran a 11.01 :(

The name would be called the "I was so close to a 10 second pass club". I was 11.03 at 124. Man if I just hadnt eaten that cheeseburger before that pass!

Awww heck... that's a couple hours of work now... :)

Stinks you were so close to getting there and it had to happen on that pass!

Good luck with your re-assebly. Make sure you pop that head off real quick. Don't let coolan sit in that cyl. and mark it all up! That's the only bad thing about our setups.. if you nuke a gasket you gota take it apart quickly and get all the coolant out of there or it'll rust up almost over night.
~Scott

CRAP!! well, I feel ya, I wanted that 10.9999 too but 11.14 was the best I ran with the track conditions. t!

yeah but the thing made what....a gazilion passes?:eek: Thats a feat right there...;)

Get that other motor in and lets see what she will DO!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a great time in Reynolds

how's Jason's car doing???

let me know

thanks JD

Alans Iroc is still in a coma. We are building a few 109's for our other friends cars right now. Jason's car is still kickin! havent run it again since. Put a HRParts bar on and a line lock. maybe that will get us a 10.90!

Hope all comes together on the Z

glad Jason's car is good :D :D

talk to you all soon JD

You are lucky

You know how lucky you are not to be looking for a block.for I think it was 1-100 th.Jeez I back out on my first GN because thanks to a knock gauge I was running lean. Had the car 5 years,till stolen.Now a family member who I trusted to title my Limited.Is holding me for money or no re-lease of title.
Too bad we don't have high noon shoot outs.