You can type here any text you want

Bling question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sweet6

Anybody know what a chrome tube coming off the turbo is worth? This is a chrome piece of the black piece that comes off the turbo from the factory.

TIA

A used one really depends on the condition and what it comes with. Typically they bring between $20-40, they're $90 for one from buickgn.com and that comes with hoses and clamps to give you an idea. Generally a used part is worth about half of it's original price.

I did not see that part on there. Just to make sure we are on the same page, this is the piece that comes off the turbo and connect the stock air hose between the turbo and MAF. The black elbow that comes off the turbo from the factory. Not a chrome MAF pipe.

Hmmm guess I'm still confused on what you're talking about. Are you saying that you have the portion of the MAF pipe that goes from the inlet bell of the turbo to the black dryer ducting type piece? Or are you talking about the valve cover breather pipe that runs from the valve cover to the inlet bell? Also is it a chrome version of the part or an OEM part?

Yes, I am talking about the black ducting that goes from the inlet bell on the turbo to the factory MAF hose. But this one is chromed instead of black plastic.

I did not see that part on there. Just to make sure we are on the same page, this is the piece that comes off the turbo and connect the stock air hose between the turbo and MAF. The black elbow that comes off the turbo from the factory. Not a chrome MAF pipe.

are you talking about the up pipe?

here's a pick from the site jared posted - which pipe are you asking about?
newmaf2.jpg

No, the black Elbow off the turbo that came from the factory on the car.

Back