You can type here any text you want

Blinker&wiper switch?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

278cikiller

I have a 82 regal with a 87 wiring harness with the fuse block in the car and wired and the car starts thats all good, what happen the wipers will not shut off but they will go from low to high but theres no delay ether can this be the switch on the collum that works the blinkers and the windsheild wipers,also are the 82 switch the same has the 87?

I have a 82 regal with a 87 wiring harness with the fuse block in the car and wired and the car starts thats all good, what happen the wipers will not shut off but they will go from low to high but theres no delay ether can this be the switch on the collum that works the blinkers and the windsheild wipers,also are the 82 switch the same has the 87?

No direct experience with the 80's but the way I remember the 70's cars you removed power from the regular lead and a powered through another wire that was in series with the "park" mechanical switch.

Back