Blueprint For Under-the Hood Brace Kit

tech69

Anyone there has the blueprint in the installation of the under the hood brace kit? The easy to follow
instruction that came with the kit is vague as to where to drill the two holes in the side of inner fender.
I need the exact measurements.

Thank you for any assistance.

Manny:confused: :cool:

I think that most people just bolt the brace to the core support and then mark the hole where it falls on the inner fender just be sure you double check everything before you drill and that you have plenty of room for the hood to close. HTH

Make sure you do not bolt the brace to the fender. The hood will not close then,

Look at my website and you can see where I put mine, however, mine are homemade.

I can e-mail some bigger pictures if you need them.

Good Question, i bought some chrome ones a little back with no instructions and i have been asking the same question to myself. It looks like you went below fender line. Is that correct? Also do you know where i can get blue intercooler hoses for front mount.

Dan,

If you could please e-mail bigger pictures of where the drill holes are. Thanks Alot. :D

I have a couple of new 3" long blues hoses for the MAF pipe I don't need. I think these maybe too small.