You can type here any text you want

BMW 7 series

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
Sunday night. 110 heat index and 98% humidity so I was not looking for a race. Had the tops out and was just enjoying the evening cruising around.

Got behind two identical looking cars, they were side by side. Big white BMW 7 somethings. I do not remember the last two digits but they started with 7.

They did not have M plates so I guess it was just coincidence that they were together. One turned off and I pulled up next to the remaining one. We got to a light and he did not look over at me. I did not honestly think he would try anything so I didn't build boost. The light changed and he roared to life. The car sounded good.

I got on the gas. He barked when he shifted gears.... I barked louder and pulled ahead slightly.

Hit 45 (35 street heading out of town) and he was behind me so I let off.

Next intersection we were side by side again and he would not look over or roll down his window.

I built some boost this time and when the light changed and he hit the gas I left a bit harded and it was not much of a race once I barked into 2nd.

Not really a race but when you usually don't have ANY..... you count what you can.

good kill, i never much liked those cars, way to put that strudel wagon in its place :p

I'm not sure what a 'strudel wagon' is, but I almost spit out my milk thinking about it!

J

Back