You can type here any text you want

BMW M series gets spanked on highway

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mikebart101

The other night I'm cruising down rt.295 with one of my buddies, when all of a sudden i see these supper bright white BMW headlights comming up fast. Im in the left lane so I look over and tell my buddy, "If he goes to pass me on the right Im gonna blow him away!" So I slow up to the speed limit of 65 just to see if he will bite and sure enough this beemer pulls into the right lane and starts to pass me, but once hes even with me he just stops and we both stare each other down. "He thinks Im slow or somethin!" I tell my buddy, so I put it to the floor and look back and hes giving chase. By now Im doing 135 and slowly pulling away. I'd say I had a good 50 yards on him by this point and I slow down to a constant 120 just to see what happens. Next thing, he flashes his high beems at me to, falls way back and he pathetically takes the next exit off the highway in embarassment. HAHAHA. His luxury BMW got a spanking on the highway. :biggrin:

nice kill, rt 295 is a nice stretch to let it rip. put a razors alky kit on that car and you'll beat more than bmws. i raced a zx-6 ninja on the 195 west last weekend and beat it and beat another(kawi?) on on rt-6 in seekonk from a light. the looks on there faces were priceless.

Back