You can type here any text you want

Board member "garyk1970" feature car for the month of November.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....

Attachments

• 08-04-07_1740.jpg
    08-04-07_1740.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 186
  • 08-04-07_1741.jpg
    08-04-07_1741.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 197
  • 08-04-07_1742.jpg
    08-04-07_1742.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 194
You go Gary!!!

Definite thumbs up for this T. I'm sure many of you saw it in Reynolds.
It's so clean, I'm jealous. Rides like a new car....because it mostly is.
It's another one of those 'no mileage' TR's.

He ran it and I believe got low 13's(?) for it's first passes.
Not too shabby for a 'wire nut'!

wow,cool deal.what can i say but thanks and ive really enjoyed meeting all my new buick brothers.car has been alot of work,but now i can stare at it (just like the amourall comercials;) )and enjoy my buick brick.....thanks to all...... Gary.

Congrats Gary ! Gn wheels on Ts rock ! :biggrin: Want a set 4 mine :)

Those pics on the thread really do not do Gary's car justice! (good digi cam should be on your Christmas list Gary :tongue: )You have to see it in person. Impressive ride!

I saw this car at Reynolds and was so clean I could not believe it. Gary it was great to meet you, now get under the car and polish that 30 gallon Stainless Steel fuel tank. :biggrin:

Jim

Gary You bringing the car up when you come up here? I would love to get some measurements & pics on the stainless tank.

Gary You bringing the car up when you come up here? I would love to get some measurements & pics on the stainless tank.

I havent decided yet. I thought about driving something that will hold alot of parts;) (going to build a race toy over the winter) measurements wont do you any good unless you are going to modify your trunk pan like my car.....my trunk floor is flat (spare tire well gone) to make the 30 gal tank :eek: fit.

I havent decided yet. I thought about driving something that will hold alot of parts;) (going to build a race toy over the winter) measurements wont do you any good unless you are going to modify your trunk pan like my car.....my trunk floor is flat (spare tire well gone) to make the 30 gal tank :eek: fit.

They actually use to make a spare tire eliminator pan :)
Pretty easy to modify.

Back