You can type here any text you want

Board member "steve hughes" feature car for the month of January.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Figured this badass ride would be a nice way to bring in the New Year!:D :cool:

Info on this ride from his sig.~

86 GN 240" stageII on-center, gen7 DFI, 95# injectors, 76GTQ turbo, 400 turbo with brake. 9.41 at 141, 1.29 60' Former TSE car. Not classy enough for TSE . 86grandnational - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Attachments

• KILKARE%202.JPG
    KILKARE%202.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 269
  • STEVECRAFTBAR003.jpg
    STEVECRAFTBAR003.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 265
  • ENGINE.JPG
    ENGINE.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 262
One of the nicest rides to ever come out of Ohio......Steve is pretty sharp for a skinny white boy......:biggrin:

No problem Steve, your car is easily one of the nicest I have seen on here and apparently it also runs as good as it looks!:cool:

No dought that is a clean super sick ride!

What coating is that on the DP and headers, Looks freaking SWEET!

Headers , down pipe , crossover and complete 3" single shot are all polished stainless , no coatings. Polishing was done by Art Fry from the Excessive Acceleration gang.
I'll let you sit in it Dave. I should let you drive it. It needs a weight reduction. That would be cheaper and easier that changing parts.

Nice Car....

I tell you, that is one of the best of the best looking cars and engine bays out there. Steve you should be proud. It runs as good as it looks too.

Thanks Ted. Your car is very nice too.

Rear suspension is a homemade wolfcraft style anti rollbar, homemade lowers, H & R double adjustable uppers, QA1 shocks, stock springs.

nice car

This is one of the cars that have inspired me to work harder on my wife’s car. It escapes me on how such a beautiful car that performs so well has not appeared on the cover of GM High Tech. The pictures are nice, but it looks so well in person. Every hose, every wire, etc, is routed so precisely. Attention to all the details was orchestrated on this car. For example the paint and body work on the firewall is nicer than the paint on the body of most other cars.

Also I love the big boost gauge.

Thanks Sam. The big boost guage is history. I made a GNX dash for it last winter. We got some of them new brown trucks in in december that you engineered. Nice work . The drivers love them.

Back