Bob Cichon wheres my money

1turbo6

bob cichon of lockport Ill. wheres my 1000 for the motor you shafted me on you agreed to pay now wheres the moner???? scumbags like you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you please give the board more details on your feedback with this person.

Thanks
Jesse

The "OUT REACH PROGRAM " can work for you ,,,I am in IL,,ready with my Sammy Sosa,,without cork......:( :(

junk motor

this guy had an engine advertised on t6p. as a rebuilt engine w/8k 206 cam balanced,.030 over w/te44 for 1400- when the engine finally arrived 2 months later there was no turbo and the engine was in pieces missing lots of bolts upon further inspection I noticed the #4 plug missing while looking into that I noticed the rocker arm shaft bolts loose ,I decided to pull the head and there was a hole the size of a dime between the lifter valley and cyl. I sent the engine to a local motor builder and it had 2 blown head gaskets, 2 bad pistons, wiped cam the front cam bearing was down to brass, the block was bored .060 over and all scratched up. the only thing useable are the crank and rods. the funny thing is that while searching posts by (onebadgn) I found posts by him on here or the other buick site stating he had a motor problem with no compression on the #4 cylinder funny huh! this is obviously the same engine he sold me. he also screwed a guy named mweber on this site on an engine. this guy needs a beetin!!:mad:

Man, I know how you feel. It happened to me, too. Without going into all the details I paid for a "never fired, standard-bore" short block. What I got (that was useable) was a crank and a block (that needed to be bored).

I sued and eventually won. If you'd like any info or help on doing this, e-mail me.

I learned the hard way, "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is!"

All that for $1400? And I thought I was getting a deal at $900 for a short block. :eek:

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
The "OUT REACH PROGRAM " can work for you ,,,I am in IL,,ready with my Sammy Sosa,,without cork......:( :(

What a great program you have, Do you use the old walking tall movies as a training vidieo?????????????????