You can type here any text you want

body bushings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
stock for stock there was no comparison. However I am a huge ss monte fan. Want one sooooon with a dart sbc and a large snail.

I remember when they were new and the Monte was a full 2 seconds slower through the quarter. The only thing they did the same was fuel mileage. The one we have is relatively low mileage (bought with 39k and now has 50k) and is still tight like new. I should also add that its Buick powered now.

bolts

so what's the consensus? poly or oem??? brian's gm kit doesn't come with bolts. i need to order a whole kit. it's murder to reuse the old bolts unless you get really lucky. i did the body mounts on my chevelle and i had to sawzall one of the bolts out. don't know how different it is on a g-body, but are they all set up with a bolt and a nut, or are the nuts welded to the frame? why gbody kits so much more expensive than a-body???

Call Brian. He has a bolt kit, he has body repair washers, etc. On bushings you want a solid bolt with threads only on the ends so as it does not eat up the bushings with the threads.

Back