You can type here any text you want

Bogart 15x10 Classic Stars w or w/o slicks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

These are super super light wheels. Lightest you can buy! They aren't perfect, but balance out just fine and shine up really nice. These originally came from Chris Lyons.

I would like to get $600+shipping (obo) for wheels and slicks. 28x10.5 M/T slicks in very very good condition. Went 1.43 60ft last time out. Haven't figured out how I am going to ship them, but we can figure that out somehow.

They do come with the proper lug nuts. McGards ($40)

These will work on a stock car with air bags in flated or one right air bag if a big sway bar is used.

I'm a student and I'm running out of funds. Please help me out!

Thanks,
John

Wheels are rears on this car:

Attachments

• GN_EBAY2.jpg
    GN_EBAY2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 877
Just for clarification. These are rear wheels only. Never had fronts.

email replied john, i want the wheels ,bring them to houston this weekend,and i will get them off your hands,thanks

Noel's a good guy.

Took them out to go to Houston with them and decided just not to sell them.

Sorry guys. Thanks for the interest.

John

Noel's a good guy.

Took them out to go to Houston with them and decided just not to sell them.

Sorry guys. Thanks for the interest.

John

that's ok,fully understandable! in th near future,if you ever to sell them again,call me up,and i will get them asap,thanks!~

I have sold the car and these wheels are back up for sale. Noel has first dibs if he responds.

Really don't want to ship.

Thanks,
John

I'm interested in the slicks if they are still in good condition, and you wouldn't mind seperating. Brian

I should have changed the add. I really don't want to separate because that increases labor and shipping.

I originally was going to keep the slicks, that's why the add reads w or w/o slicks.

And really prefer not to ship.

Anyone interested thinking about coming to the Oklahoma Ford Vs Buick Headsup event?

Thanks,
John

if you want to keep the slicks i'll buy the wheels.i am in florida.how much are you looking to get for just the wheels?and do you happen to need some 15x8 telestars

Noel,

I've been trying to call you.. are you still out there?

These wheels/tires may be up for sale if Noel and I don't hook up.

Will not separate..
THanks,

John
210-323-7189

Back