bolt on exhaust dunp pipe

Way2QWK

Turbo Spooled by CORN
need a 3in diam exhaust dump pipe aprox 14" length. Im running full ATR exhaust.

dump

I have a 3" dump that you can weld or clamp to your test pipe if you want it I will take 35 plus shipping. never installed ( it doesnt have the flange)

here ya go, the only thing I dont have is the metal flange plates. never been installed

Attachments

• big-53030flt_w.jpg
    big-53030flt_w.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 154
I will have to pass. looking for more of a bolt on deal. Dont have the tools to weld. Thanks though

We've got new ones in 3" approximately 13" long so don't know if that one inch less is going to work for you or not. Polished stainless steel. Go to the bottom of this page of our site.:) Also have in 3.5".

DOWNPIPES 3" STAINLESS

mark. Are the dump pipes closer to 13". Cause your site says aprx 12" which may be to short. My current ATR straight pipe is 14" total

mark. Are the dump pipes closer to 13". Cause your site says aprx 12" which may be to short. My current ATR straight pipe is 14" total

My bad! Fixed the site, should have said 13"! Just measured the one on my GN and it is a tad under 13" from the gasket surface to the end of the pipe. Right around 12 7/8"

I may order one from you anyway and have it extended to what I need. If a used one doesnt showup soon. thanks

I've got a couple of different types. I'll get you some pics by tomorrow or Sat. I believe one is the G-body parts dump. These will be close to the length that you're looking for.

I'm looking for a 3" dump or test pipe that the same length as the original cat. What are they, about 18 or 19", I believe. Anybody have a good source?

JT

This dump measures 14 1/4". The other one that I have is only 12 7/8".

JT

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 73