You can type here any text you want

Bone Stock, gorgeous low mile 87 GN FS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
GN Question

Just wanted to find out if the exhaust is stock or has it been replaced? Any rust on the undercarraige or usual areas. The paint looks great from the pictures. Any cracking, hazing or fading? As for the scratch indicated in your ebay listing, where is it on the car? Do you have a picture of the undercarraige and RPO sticker in the trunk?

Thanks C. Hauser

I believe the exhaust to be the original unit to the car. The car has no rust. It may have some slight oxidation of underchassis parts, but that would be all.

There is no cracking or fading of paint. Has a few super minor imperfections from normal wear, but nothing at all noticeable or in any way out of the ordinary. The scratch is located on the passenger quarter panel, near the rear spoiler end cap. I don't have any pics of the RPO or undercarriage, but will be glad to get them for a serious buyer.

I'm putting this car back on ebay this week if no one here jumps on it.

Same goes for the 21k 86 T-top car......

These are as clean and nice as you're going to find anywhere. Come and get 'em. :)

Stupid server company......been having lots of problems lately. Let me know if you want to see some pics or are looking for something specific and I'll email the pics directly to you. Thanks.

SOLD! Another lost opportunity on an extremely nice original and unmolested GN.

Assuming the 86 GN with 21k miles will also be missed by the TR community.....oh well.

Back