You can type here any text you want

Boost back at the track

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
Today at bradenton motorsports park Roy and Laz were back at it. Been awhile. Needless to say they never lost a step. Good to see them again. The videos will probably get edited and posted eventually but for those who want to keep an eye out for it check out the sub forum on Dead Hookers! - Need2speeD.com for updates as I am sure there will be vidoes of the few gn's and one turbo chevy t. There was also a street driven evo that finally made his 8 second pass. There were some really fast cars and it was an overall enjoyable day. By the way boost got the 8 number again :D

Thanks for sharing that Wes, that's good to hear that the car ran well especially after what Roy has been through this year with his truck getting stolen right before Reynolds. They are both good people and I'm happy to hear the "Cuban Missle Crisis" is back in full swing!:eek: :biggrin: :cool:

BTW, I hope Roy was wearing his official diapers for this outing~

DEPEND - Product Information - DEPEND Boost Inserts

;)

It was good seeing you again Wes as well as meeting some of the other guys. I can't wait to see some of the videos

Back