boost gage

jlat

Hello people; I don't know if they make it and I don't know if I can describe it. I'd like to see a boost gage with a separate needle that would be resettable to show the max boost you achieved. Then every time you slow down you could read it with accuracy then re-zero the needle till the next time you boost. I don't know if it was 15,17 19 pounds of boost. How do you know for sure? Tell me. Maybe there's such a gage?
IBBY

Hello people; I don't know if they make it and I don't know if I can describe it. I'd like to see a boost gage with a separate needle that would be resettable to show the max boost you achieved. Then every time you slow down you could read it with accuracy then re-zero the needle till the next time you boost. I don't know if it was 15,17 19 pounds of boost. How do you know for sure? Tell me. Maybe there's such a gage?
IBBY

just run a seperate gauge using a tire pressure gauge. laying between the console and the seat

This is the gauge(s) I run. Autometer Elite series. Peak hold/recall and warning plus a 5 volt output for triggering FAST input. Expensive but look what you are protecting.

Auto Meter

Bryan

This is the gauge(s) I run. Autometer Elite series. Peak hold/recall and warning plus a 5 volt output for triggering FAST input. Expensive but look what you are protecting.

Auto Meter

Bryan

hello people; How about a ball park price on that meter.
IBBY