You can type here any text you want

Boost questions (manual boost controller)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Loosen the nut of the side of the waste gate?

I'm still trying to figure out my other question. What is causing the boost controller to not allow me to adjust boost up or down.

Loosen the nut of the side of the waste gate?

I'm still trying to figure out my other question. What is causing the boost controller to not allow me to adjust boost up or down.
Those boost controllers suck......

I called turbonetics they asked if I had bypassed the controller like I did earlier in the thread and told them that it was still at 26# so they said I might have a leak in the lines. Checked the hoses connections and the unplugged and plugged the lines on top of the throttle body and still nothing changed. Where else should I check.

Appreciate the help

I have not read many good things about those controller on here. I also just recently seem a buddy only able to get 20#s from a well rounded combo. That waste gate on the other hand may just need a higher pressure spring to reach your goal. I wasn't aware those WG's don't have an adjustable screw.

A large washer may help, shimming the spring and adding higher preloaded pressure.

Back