Boost/Vac gauge install

I tapped it in two different locations since the picture above, both locations off electrical connecter that also has vacuum to it on the rear of the driver valve cover, got nothing. In its new spot it seems to be coming right off the intake itself right behind the turbo but still not getting any reading.

Can I buy a new white plastic hard line from somewhere? Did I maybe get something in it thats blocking it?

I don't know what year is your TR, but this 1985 TR Vacuum Hose System might work for you.
Looking at the PDF, you can remove the map sensor boost light hose and connect the boost hose.

Attachments

• 1985 TR vacuum hose system.pdf
    254.6 KB · Views: 82
I don't see anything labeled MAP sensor on that drawing.

It's an '85 T-type.

Open the PDF file and look at the first diagram and to the right you will see "tee to map sensor boost light"
Remove the hose from the tee and place the boost hose to the tee and see if you got boost reading.

Open the PDF file and look at the first diagram and to the right you will see "tee to map sensor boost light"
Remove the hose from the tee and place the boost hose to the tee and see if you got boost reading.
Thanks I see what you mean now, it appears I can T into the fuel pressure regulator line then.