You can type here any text you want

BOP swapmeet Sunday in Wheaton

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNRick

Retired member
Is it worth going to? It is at Dupage Cty. Fairgrounds in Wheaton. Would be a 3 hour drive each way and I would like to know if it is worth it. thanks.

Bopc

I have been going for over 10 yrs.Always find something.I will be selling.Its Sun from 8-2.I would say its worth it,no chevy,ford or mopar stuff to sift through only Buick Olds Pontiac and Cadillac

Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009
Time: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Subject: BOPC Swap Meet
Description: BOPC Swap Meet
2015 W. Manchester Road
Wheaton, IL 60187

One good thing is it's worth going to just to see some of our Chicagoland Chapter members. They are all super people!!!!

I've gone for years and if you are local... it's a must... but IMHO, I'm not sure it's worth a long drive to go to it. Since we moved 90 miles away, we've skipped it the past few years.

One good thing is it's worth going to just to see some of our Chicagoland Chapter members. They are all super people!!!!

I've gone for years and if you are local... it's a must... but IMHO, I'm not sure it's worth a long drive to go to it. Since we moved 90 miles away, we've skipped it the past few years.

That's what I was wondering.:confused:

Back