Bottom end problems are found

Otto J

Well JRSGN (Jim Romanello)and I pulled my short block out of my car tonight and took it apart, as you may remember the destruction with my cylinder head and piston(if not do a search in this forum) and upon inspection we foiund that 3 yes 3 conectting rods were BENT!!! Ill email pics if someone will post them, I had no idea i would find that, and cant really know when it happened, THe short is 2 years old with many passes on it.
Oh well good thing im building my stage motor now.
Otto
Also i couldnt believe i pulled Jim away from his family, on a friday night even!! He must have already buttered them up with tickets to Disneys pixars on ice at the meadowlands tomorrow.
Thanks Jim!!

Also i couldnt believe i pulled Jim away from his family, on a friday night even!! He must have already buttered them up with tickets to Disneys pixars on ice at the meadowlands tomorrow.
Thanks Jim!!

>>>> You mean I Had to give her half of the CASH 5 winnings....

Also DON'T WORRY I'll get you the Mike & Sully shrit that you have been HOUNDING me for ;) :D .....

J8

How did you bend all these connecting rods without breaking a crank? I don't many people that have done it.

I had no idea they were bent the motor was still running when it was taken apart. Just found them bent when we took it apart.
Otto