You can type here any text you want

Bottom end problems are found

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Otto J

Well JRSGN (Jim Romanello)and I pulled my short block out of my car tonight and took it apart, as you may remember the destruction with my cylinder head and piston(if not do a search in this forum) and upon inspection we foiund that 3 yes 3 conectting rods were BENT!!! Ill email pics if someone will post them, I had no idea i would find that, and cant really know when it happened, THe short is 2 years old with many passes on it.
Oh well good thing im building my stage motor now.
Otto
Also i couldnt believe i pulled Jim away from his family, on a friday night even!! He must have already buttered them up with tickets to Disneys pixars on ice at the meadowlands tomorrow.
Thanks Jim!!

Also i couldnt believe i pulled Jim away from his family, on a friday night even!! He must have already buttered them up with tickets to Disneys pixars on ice at the meadowlands tomorrow.
Thanks Jim!!

>>>> You mean I Had to give her half of the CASH 5 winnings....

Also DON'T WORRY I'll get you the Mike & Sully shrit that you have been HOUNDING me for ;) :D .....

J8

How did you bend all these connecting rods without breaking a crank? I don't many people that have done it.

I had no idea they were bent the motor was still running when it was taken apart. Just found them bent when we took it apart.
Otto

Back