You can type here any text you want

Bowling Green Event Special

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hartline Perf.

Here is Our FIRST Special for the 2011 GS Nationals in Bowling Green!!!
This Special runs from September 1st thru September 30th.
All Orders MUST be Place and Paid for by September 30th, 2011.
This is a BULK ORDER that we will be submitting to F.A.S.T. on October 1st and Delivering to you at the GS Nationals!!

Remember: "Support the Vendors who Actually ATTEND the Events!":cool:

Complete XFI Plug N Play Package with INTERNAL DATA LOGGER
$ 1850.00 (Regular Price = $ 2000.00)
$150.00 Event DISCOUNT!!

This Package includes:
XFI w/Internal Logger, Wideband O2 Sensor, O2 Connection Cable, O2 Bung, Communication Cable, USB to Serial Port Adapter, Plug N Play Adapter Harness, 3 Bar MAP Sensor, All Software, CUSTOM Start Up Program to YOUR CAR Specifications and Follow Up Tech Support!!!

** We don't just sell the products, we provide full Tech Support!!:biggrin:

Additional Options Available to Add to this Package:

LONG LEAD Adapter Harness (36" of Wire for Mounting Under Passenger Seat) = $ 35.00
Thumbwheel Program Selector (change between 4 programs Easily) = $ 50.00
Fuel/Oil Logging Kit (Complete with 2 ~ 0-100 PSI Sensors & Harness) = $ 260.00

*** If you choose to take advantage of Cal's Expert Tuning Help at this Event, Simply Pay Shipping & Handling Charges and your XFI will be Shipped the first week of October.

Remember these are the NEW XFI 2.0 with all the New options!!
FYI....F.A.S.T. New Prices go into effect October 26th.
So these prices aren't going to last long.

Can I take advantage of this even if I am not going to make it out to BG this year? I am happy to pay S&H

Yes, you can get in on this deal by paying the S&H. And your system will be shipped the First Week in October.
Just call us any day Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Time and we will be happy to take care of your order.

Only 2 more weeks to take advantage of this Package Special!

If you are not going to make the event, then remember we can ship this package special the first week in October.

Remember: "Please help Support the Vendors who Actually ATTEND the Events and are there for YOU!"

can ya give any hints to what you will have there?;)

Lots of Turbos, Injectors, Wastegates, FP Regulators, XFI Systems, Boost Controllers, ETC....
We are going to have something for everyone!!!:biggrin:
And everything will be at "Event Special Pricing"!!:cool:

If you are looking for something special, send us a PM and we will bring it if we can!!

Holly please bring a thumbwheel for the XFI with my name on it. I can pay you now or there. Also I was looking at the FAST website and I see where a software upgrade is available to bring us folks with the XFI version 1 up to the XFI 2.0. Can you do that in Bowling Green? Thanks.

Holly please bring a thumbwheel for the XFI with my name on it. I can pay you now or there. Also I was looking at the FAST website and I see where a software upgrade is available to bring us folks with the XFI version 1 up to the XFI 2.0. Can you do that in Bowling Green? Thanks.

We will have Thumbwheels at the event, so just come see me at our Tent which is located in the PIT Area. You can't miss us, we have 4 Large Tents with 15 Sponsor Cars!!
As far as the 2.0 Upgrade to any older XFI Box, you need to contact FAST 901-795-2400, give them your Serial Number and they can email you the 2.0 Upgrade. It cost $50.00.
All the XFI's that we are selling have the 2.0 in them!!!

We have had several calls asking "What Turbos are we Bringing?"
We are going to have a variety of Turbo Sizes at Event Special, But....
If you are looking to pick up a specific size turbo,
then send us a PM and we can make sure to have one there for you!!!

Time is running out on this Special..........So Don't Miss Out, Give us a call.

This is a BULK ORDER that we will be submitting to F.A.S.T. on October 1st and Delivering to you at the GS Nationals!!

Remember: "Support the Vendors who Actually ATTEND the Events!"

$150.00 Event DISCOUNT!!
This Package includes:
XFI w/Internal Logger, Wideband O2 Sensor, O2 Connection Cable, O2 Bung, Communication Cable, USB to Serial Port Adapter, Plug N Play Adapter Harness, 3 Bar MAP Sensor, All Software, CUSTOM Start Up Program to YOUR CAR Specifications and Follow Up Tech Support!!!

** We don't just sell the products, we provide full Tech Support!!

LONG LEAD Adapter Harness (36" of Wire for Mounting Under Passenger Seat) = $ 35.00

*** If you choose to take advantage of Cal's Expert Tuning Help at this Event, Simply Pay Shipping & Handling Charges and your XFI will be Shipped the first week of October.

Have you heard the news yet?
PTE just launched their all-new, ultra high-flow exclusive CEA turbine wheels available in 62mm and 66mm.
These wheels have shown an average increase of 30-45 horsepower over comparably-sized standard designs!
Hartline Performance will have some of these NEW Released Turbos at the GS Nationals!!!

PTE High Flow CEA Turbine Wheel.jpg

Have you heard the news yet?
PTE just launched their all-new, ultra high-flow exclusive CEA turbine wheels available in 62mm and 66mm.
These wheels have shown an average increase of 30-45 horsepower over comparably-sized standard designs!
Hartline Performance will have some of these NEW Released Turbos at the GS Nationals!!!

View attachment 143566

Holly i am seriously thinking of a PTE 6262 SP with this new wheel.... will you have any there? and could you PM me a rough estimate on "special" pricing... thank you ;-D

aaron

Are you looking for Ball Bearing or Journal Bearing?
I will have both there with these New 62 Turbine Wheels!!!
Show Special Pricing will be revealed at the Event!!
Come see us at the Hartline Performance Tents!!

This is the Last Week to take advantage of this XFI Special.
FYI, there is going to be a price increase on FAST Products effective October 26th.
So if you are looking at possibly getting an XFI System, now is the time!

Here is Our FIRST Special for the 2011 GS Nationals in Bowling Green!!!

Remember: "Support the Vendors who Actually ATTEND the Events!"

$150.00 Event DISCOUNT!!

This Package includes:

** We don't just sell the products, we provide full Tech Support!!

only 2 days left on this special!!!

here is our first special for the 2011 gs nationals in bowling green!!!
This special runs from september 1st thru september 30th.
All orders must be place and paid for by september 30th, 2011.
This is a bulk order that we will be submitting to f.a.s.t. On october 1st and delivering to you at the gs nationals!!

Remember: "support the vendors who actually attend the events!":cool:

complete xfi plug n play package with internal data logger
$ 1850.00 (regular price = $ 2000.00)
$150.00 event discount!!

this package includes:
xfi w/internal logger, wideband o2 sensor, o2 connection cable, o2 bung, communication cable, usb to serial port adapter, plug n play adapter harness, 3 bar map sensor, all software, custom start up program to your car specifications and follow up tech support!!!

** we don't just sell the products, we provide full tech support!!:biggrin:

additional options available to add to this package:

long lead adapter harness (36" of wire for mounting under passenger seat) = $ 35.00
thumbwheel program selector (change between 4 programs easily) = $ 50.00
fuel/oil logging kit (complete with 2 ~ 0-100 psi sensors & harness) = $ 260.00

*** if you choose to take advantage of cal's expert tuning help at this event, simply pay shipping & handling charges and your xfi will be shipped the first week of october.

Back