You can type here any text you want

Bowling Green

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Heavy D

I'll be there with a group from up here, Thursday nite thru Saturday. Staying @ Holiday Inn University Plaza. Tony Shoaff, are you gonna be down ther this year? Who else? I'm ready to leave now :D

I'll be there with a group from up here, Thursday nite thru Saturday. Staying @ Holiday Inn University Plaza. Tony Shoaff, are you gonna be down ther this year? Who else? I'm ready to leave now :D

I will be there with the Atomic GN :biggrin: . I was there last year and the year before. Where were you Dennis? Did you get your sbc installed yet so I can take you with my 6cyl?

I dont know how we missed each other last year, I look forward to seeing you this year. Just for the record, its not an sbc going in there, its a bbb on spray. It wont be ready for BG so that will give you time to win that "Peoples Champ" trophy so I can come down there and take it from you! :biggrin:

I dont know how we missed each other last year, I look forward to seeing you this year. Just for the record, its not an sbc going in there, its a bbb on spray. It wont be ready for BG so that will give you time to win that "Peoples Champ" trophy so I can come down there and take it from you! :biggrin:

Put one under the hood and one in the trunk, You are going to need it.;) I am not sure I can win the Peoples Champ award?? We will see.:cool:

There should be some St. Louis guys there as well. I'll be staying at the Baymont Inn.

Back