Stuff I'm dragging to Bowling Green!

Turbo6inKY

Short Guy
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I've got a pile of stuff that'll never go back on the car I'm dragging to Bowling Green with me. I'll be there Thursday and Friday.

Full set of Original F41 Springs
Full Set of Bilstein HD6 shock absorbers
Set of Lowering springs (2-3" drop, LOW)
Set of 250lb AFCO rear springs (stock height)
Stock intercooler and shroud
Stock intercooler with 3" inlet
Stock fuel sender assembly (analog dash) with a Walbro 340 attached. Will not separate
Stock radiator fan with resistor, works perfectly
OE Chip and Injector set
OE Air filter enclosure with a couple of filters and the MAF hose
Vacuum brake booster and master cylinder
Complete Powermaster assembly (worked when removed)

I'll add to the list as I go through garage sorting stuff. I'm sure there's more.

Andrew,

How much for the powermaster? what mileage was it removed at? any pics?

staged@@yahoo.com

I can get pictures over the next few days. I was hoping to put people on notice and have them come look at it and not go through the giant rigmarole of webtranet sales, but I guess that's impossible these days. Car's apart in the garage, so I'll need to finish that to make some room to pull it all down.

The Powermaster was pulled at ~40K miles. It's been sitting awhile and probably would benefit from a teardown and having all the seals replaced. But the motor is good and the accumulator ball was replaced at ~20K miles. $300?

Andrew- I arrive BG on late Wed afternoon. I will plan on meeting up with you in BG trackside if possible Thursday/Friday.

JM

Look for me at the Boost Crew tent Thursday afternoon. I'll be slumming with them.

The MPE 3" Neck one is sold.

I'll ask $125 plus the ride for the stocker with a shroud. Or pay now and pick up in BG for $0 shipping.

Haven't forgotten about pictures! I've managed to break a rib, so I'm not getting on the ladder for a few more days, and most of this stuff is in the garage attic right now.

They've been on the car about ten years. They're dirty from being on the car, but they're not leaking or otherwise indicating they no longer function as they should.

And Bilsteins have a lifetime warranty, so if you doubt them, you can send them back to Bilstein and they'll replace or rebuild them for you for free.

$200 gets the set.

FYI: Due to getting into the Optima Invitational, I'll only be in BG on Thursday.

This Optima prep is taking all my time, so I likely won't be able to gather photos of this stuff. It's still iffy if I'm going to make it to BG at all.