You can type here any text you want

BPG TSM class

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I just wanted to say thanks to Lonnie Diers and Kevin Bolger for persuading me run in the TSM class on Saturday, It was a blast. Even if I didnt stand a chance. My 12 sec soon to be 11 sec combo just wasnt enough to overpower Phil's ride:mad: in the semi's. Maybe next time Phil!!! YEAH RIGHT:rolleyes: .
Anyways just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved and to the ones I met this weekend, keep up the good work!!!!
I plan on going to Oceola IN next month for some more thrashing of my car. Maybe next year I'll be ready for some TSM fun. I guess I better start saving my nickels and dimes!!!
Oh and LONNIE THAT IS ONE SERIOUS BUG THAT IVE BEEN BIT BY, DONT BRING THE FLY SWATTER AS I PLAN ON KEEPING THIS ONE.

I heard your 12.1 car took out a 9 second car:eek: Sucks to be that guy:wink:

I have to say I have been somewhat discouraged lately to run in TSM .with more than 20 available cars in the 9s and Lonnie built probably more than half.I just recently got my stock 3.8 with stock rods and crank back together with a bone yard slime block out of a 4 Dr Poncho.I want to encourage everyone to come and play.If we can keep the field big it just makes it more fun for all.YOU can WIN .I watched Kevin Broadwater setting in your shoes take out Bret on his first elimination pass ever in TSM .Not good for Bret but his engine exploded!I didn't see the final ladder at BPG this year but I do know it was pretty wide .I really enjoyed myself this year went out first round against John Martin .my car coughed on the 2 step when the light flashed and it laid down in third gear still had fun.In summery if you are thinking of running TSM dont let them intimidate you come and play most the guys are really good dudes

Yeah, I sent that 9 sec guy a packin..LOL..wish he didnt lose his tranny.

Bobby it was nice to finally meet you. Heard alot about you. Glad to see the car finally out and racing. Should be out to KilKare soon once i get my trans swapped out. Im gonna try to run again at Oceola IN next month.

To add what Bob said....Deren (silentbutdeadly) went to the semi-finals in a 4 round race. His best run was during eliminations and that was a 12.1 pass!

I wish I would have raced TSM before this year. My old car ran 11's, but I was hesitant to run b/c of all the cars 2 seconds faster than me. I missed the boat on that one:frown:

Anyways, anyone with a car that fits into the rules should come out to one of the races and compete. You could not ask for a better group of people:biggrin:

Kevin, get that trans fixed so we can have a rematch @Oceola.:eek: You couldnt be more right about the guys in TSM. From what I've seen I think I have found a new calling...:biggrin:

Daren , Glad to have met you. Your proof that the fastest car doesn't always wins. And about that "bug" we all been bitten buy it.

Back