You can type here any text you want

Bradenton/Sarasota area

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86Nick

Not your Grandpas' regal
Wondering how many GN/t-type owners in the Bradenton/Sarasota area. Don't really see many on road or at local car shows.

Wondering how many GN/t-type owners in the Bradenton/Sarasota area. Don't really see many on road or at local car shows.

theres a few;) and at s/s motorsports here in sarasota he has a gn and a gnx

My buddy Nelson Hernandez lives in Bradenton.. he has a GNX and a GN race car and he has the BWR/TB.Com TSM car there as well.

I live in Englewood , little south of Sarasota, there are 5/6 around, most have them tucked away , where are you located?

thanks JD

GN in Sarasota

Hello,

I'm in Sarasota and drive a really mint 87 GN with 18,000 miles. Also has the moonroof option, and a real GNX dash package.

My mother 85 GN (Grandma National) is in Venice, the new owner installed an 87 engine. It has T-tops, and I really miss it.

I see about a few other GNs and T-types around the area. We are here, but most stay well hidden.

GNX (IwishIhadone) Jerry

well some of use bring our cars out about as often as we read the board. Nelson lives in Bradenton haven't seen him since Bristol lets see 6 or seven years ago.

Back