You can type here any text you want

Brake booster

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NorCalTurbos

Slowing down to SPEED UP!!!
I wanted to know if the regular regal brake booster/ master cylinder will work on my gn???

I'm honestly not sure, I just remember reading it a couple places. I think there's a big write up on it I have on my phone because I want to swap also. I'll try to post the link.

I'm honestly not sure, I just remember reading it a couple places. I think there's a big write up on it I have on my phone because I want to swap also. I'll try to post the link.
Yup, thanks

What's the diff in the pedals?
The pin where the booster attaches is a different position on the pedal. I have pix of my pedal but it is a pm/hb setup. The vac is different. It gives different leverage to the booster.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The pin where the booster attaches is a different position on the pedal. I have pix of my pedal but it is a pm/hb setup. The vac is different. It gives different leverage to the booster.

et
Ok I get it , how do u like the hb set up I want to put mines back original but I've read bad reviews on the hb brakes right now I have vacuum but the brake light stays on dash and I hate the loose plugs under the hood

The pin can be moved if you cant source a regal/gbody vac pedal and you have a welder. There's a good thread on it somewhere on this site.

Love hydroboost. Something is wrong if your dash light is on.

You can mark pin location on existing pedal then drill , install 7/16 x 1 clevice pin, weld and install.

Back