You can type here any text you want

Brake light comes on

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stevek

My 86 gn brake light seem to come on and goes off right away when i push pedal in quickly, if i push it in slowly it doesn't come on at all, I have a line lock hooked up and sometimes the light will come on when i use it and to make it go off i just tap peddle no it blinks on even when not using line lock, fluid is full,brakes bled and no leaks. Pedal seems ok but was never that hard to push in. also my volt gauge drops from 13.5 to 12.1 when applied, thought maybe pressure ball on top of brakes but last time i thought the pedal got hard when it failed, any thoughts i would appreciate it thanks

stevek said:
My 86 gn brake light seem to come on and goes off right away when i push pedal in quickly, if i push it in slowly it doesn't come on at all, I have a line lock hooked up and sometimes the light will come on when i use it and to make it go off i just tap peddle no it blinks on even when not using line lock, fluid is full,brakes bled and no leaks. Pedal seems ok but was never that hard to push in. also my volt gauge drops from 13.5 to 12.1 when applied, thought maybe pressure ball on top of brakes but last time i thought the pedal got hard when it failed, any thoughts i would appreciate it thanks

Powermaster?

Back