You can type here any text you want

brake light on. fuse blown

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ulose2av6

Hey guys major problem brake light on pedal hard as rock fuse blown. replaced fuse. work fine for abit then fuse blows again. Is it the motor or accumulator bowl. Also is the motor or bowl or both avail from gm? thanks

Did you blow the AC fuse? If I remember correctly the AC fuse (25a) is what the powermaster runs off of. Check that.......

The 25amp A/C fuse powers the PM drive motor relay. If the relay stops working because of no power, the motor won't run and you won't have brake pressure.
The 30amp Dome/Ctsy light fuse powers the motor itself.
So be sure which fuse is blowing out.

If the A/C fuse is blown, you may have a bad relay. It also may depend on what else that fuse feeds. I don't have a complete schematic, only the PM manual. The problem may be somewhere else besides the brake system.

HTH

ulose2av6 said:
dont see how they can corralate with each other. i will give a check

I didnt either when I almost rearended somebody in my GN. 25amp AC fuse was blown because I accidently grounded something when putting in my scanmaster. Just giving you things to check :)

Back