You can type here any text you want

Brake pedal staying on the floor?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

etriebe

Hello new to the powermaster world. Mine is having an issue, When i put the brakes on the pedal just stays on the floor and the car doesnt move, I can lift it off the floor and everything is fine. what the heck? Do I need a whole new deal or just some parts.

Should I just get a vac conversion?

I just did a VAC conversion, and am very happy with it. If you fix your powermaster, there is a chance it will go bad again soon, since they are not too reliable... and most of the powermaster parts are very rare and expensive.

VAC converision will be much cheaper and more reliable BUT you will not be able to hold as much brake boost PSI if that matters to you.

I just did a VAC conversion, and am very happy with it. If you fix your powermaster, there is a chance it will go bad again soon, since they are not too reliable... and most of the powermaster parts are very rare and expensive.

VAC converision will be much cheaper and more reliable BUT you will not be able to hold as much brake boost PSI if that matters to you.

Without doing any diagnostics you do not know it's the powermaster. You are just ASSuming that it is.

Read this and follow the prodedures to find the problem

The PowerMaster Bleeding Procedure

An excellent PowerMaster Discussion

Back