You can type here any text you want

brake upgrade question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

qwks6

Boost junkie
Just looking to upgrade my breaks a little. Budget doesn't allow rear disc conversion so I'm just looking to improve the fronts while being able to throw stock wheels back on there if I want.

Anybody ever use these rotors?

Performance Disc Brake Search Results from Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC)

This is kinda what I'm looking for as a cheap upgrade. Any other suggestions? When I get a couple grand I'll switch to 4 disc and throw the baddest bayer breaks I can get, but until then...

for not much more than the price of a pair of those rotors, you could put on some 1LE rotors and matching 1LE/C4 Vette PBR calipers and have 12" brakes with lightweight 2 piston calipers. that's quite a step up from the puny stock 10.5" brakes you have now, and will make a HUGE difference in how the car stops.
of course, you might have problems if you still have the stock 15" wheels, but that's a good reason to get some GTA wheels.

I have 17" wheels, but I want something that will fit the stockers for those times I want the stock look...

Does anybody sell that whole setup? As a package deal?

Thanks for the info, I'll do some more searches!

check g-body's they have something similiar to what you referenced for about the same price but for the pair

Back