You can type here any text you want

Brake Upgrades For Bigger Rims

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
Im selling my lincoln and thinking of getting some new shoes for Mr Tee. Im thinking 20x8 for the front and 22x9 in the rear, or 20's on the front and rear
and run a wider 20" in the rear. How/what is needed for a brake upgrade? do I need better discs, calipers, and pads in the front, or do a complete upgrade to an EBC or Baer Setup, or Do I just need beefier pads in the front?

I could always do a truck brake setup:biggrin: s10 or blazer or something.

Thinking of some Boss 335's or a cheap set of used Asantis or something

335B.jpg

AsantiAF118BlackChrome.jpg

1AF128DSC00064-copy.jpg

I am running that same set up you want to run Asanti 112 22" in the rear and 20" in the front. I have Baer brakes all around it's a must when running big wheels.

I found an am currently running 18" ROH drift wheels with Falken auto-cross tires, with Pro-street Aerospace disk brakes all around on custom BMR control arms front an rear,Watch out how much you radiador core support has moved,it'll throw the tires out side the fenders possiably,measure your tire to fender clearance on both sides an make sure there the same

Enjoy!

Back