You can type here any text you want

Brand new Accumulator(OEM)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wheelin

Brand new accumulator,probably switching to vacuum , make a good offer and I will sell it.

mike

Kirban is getting ready to sell them for $130 so what are you looking to get for it??

Merry Christamas.....Al

I don't want to soak anybody,the last one on the board sold for 225$ I bought it from arnold palmer cadillac.It cost me 160$ to the door, I'll take 190 shipped.US OR CANADA.

mike

bigal614 said:
Kirban is getting ready to sell them for $130 so what are you looking to get for it??

Merry Christamas.....Al

So... Does this mean you don't want the accumulator that I have been holding for you since Dec. 2nd when you PM'd me that you wanted to buy one??!!??

K. (aka Arnold Palmer Cadillac)

OMG, I totally forgot!! Very sorry!!! Holidays just been Krazy!! Shoot me a PP invoice and i'll pay asap!!!
Merry Christmas.....Al

Wheelin,

Sorry to hi-jack your thread.

BigAl,

PM sent.

K.

Just to let everyone know the ones that Kirban is getting ready to sell are not NOS ones. They are reproductions. Also the latest news from him was that the distributor has already bumped up the price they are going to charge for them so the price of $130 from Kirban isnt going to last that long.

my85grandnation said:
Kirban is getting ready to sell... the latest news from him was that the distributor has already bumped up the price...

Go figure!!! Nothing new from his camp... :mad: Business is business!!

K.

Back