Bristol Dragway in the spring?!?!?!?!

I need some feedback guys/gals, so we can get this worked out!! Since we missed out on Mooresville this year I'm ready for sme TR action!! :biggrin:

K.

NCTURBOS said:
I need some feedback guys/gals, so we can get this worked out!! Since we missed out on Mooresville this year I'm ready for sme TR action!! :biggrin:

K.
does that mean you will be making some shake down passes for the TSS class? ;)

TurboIndian said:
does that mean you will be making some shake down passes for the TSS class? ;)

Hopefully the surgery next week doesn't put me down for too long. The doctors told no heavy lifting for 1-month after!! :confused:

Newsflash though... The blue car finally started getting some wrenches turned on it last week!! :biggrin:

K.

NCTURBOS said:
Hopefully the surgery next week doesn't put me down for too long. The doctors told no heavy lifting for 1-month after!! :confused:
I know how that is. I personally had it real rough how could I not lift anything heavy & still take a leak!! :eek: :biggrin:

NCTURBOS said:
Newsflash though... The blue car finally started getting some wrenches turned on it last week!! :biggrin:
miracles do come true, don't they.

I would be up for it depending on the dates. Since I just got the buick back on the road I don't know if I would have all the bugs worked out and the powerstroke intercooler hooked up by Feb though.

Fasstcars said:
I would be up for it depending on the dates. Since I just got the buick back on the road I don't know if I would have all the bugs worked out and the powerstroke intercooler hooked up by Feb though.

It would definitely be in March.

K.

That would definately be enough time for me to rap things up. It wouldn't be painted yet but what the heck.

I'll go if this car don't drive me crazy first

That sounds good to me, Let's keep in touch and try to go up in a group. Just let me know when ya'll want to pull out. :)

Yeah we need to pick a date before its to late in the month....Even if we go in April.

The only April Date is the 7th, but that is also a very busy weekend for them with their Sunoco Points bracket racing. So they might be too busy that weekend. I'm thinking one of the March dates would be best... You guys tell me.

For me personally, I had surgery 10-days ago up at Durham Regional and am out of commision to work on cars for approx. a month. So I know I won't have a car to go to Bristol, but would definitely come and watch for the weekend.

I do know there are a couple other cars in the area going back together as we speak... This could be their initial 1/4 mi. testing!! :D

K.

No good

:confused: Hey, My wife just told me that we have tickets to the taladaga race in april i asked her what dates and of course she has to find the tickets to know this but I think we will be ok.

Anyone wanting a senic route that takes less than two hours from Hickory let me know. I've hauled my car and did ok, the worste strech of 181, north of Morganton has been straightened quite a bit more since then. Besides I was pulling with a Chevy 350 TBI w/ over 250K on her.

Directions:
I-40 west to Hwy 18 north (Morganton downtown exit) stay on 18N through town and it turns into 181 North. Go till you see the stop sign in Pineola. Turn left onto 220, travel 1 mile or less till you get to 19E, turn back (hard right) this turns into 11E in Tenn. Yeild right and look for the dragstip signs.

This takes you by the "White Way Grill"!!! I stopped to take a picture, but never felt the need to give them my business.

Ryan

Fasstcars said:
What were the March dates?

Check out the link above, and then post what date works best for you. So far feedback for a date has been non-existant!!

K.

Pick a date.....at this time any date in March is good for me. Work has been Mon-Fri so all is good & don't see any changes until June.

Keith, are you doing ok???? Seen where you posted that you had to go under the knife, Hope everthing is fine.

Pick a date.....

OK, I'm starting a new thread with a poll for dates. I'm going to give it 1-week and then we're deciding on the date.

Keith, are you doing ok???? Seen where you posted that you had to go under the knife, Hope everthing is fine.

Scott, Yeah I'm doing much better than I was. I still get plenty of discomfort in my back and stomach after about 1/2-days worth of work here at the dealership. So needless to say nothing is getting done in the garage currently. It'll probably be a mad rush the last week or two before B.G.!! :rolleyes:

K.