You can type here any text you want

Bristol Street Fights

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn87turbo

Anyone go to or plan on going to Street fights over at Bristol anytime soon. It would be nice if we could plan something there before the season is over. Maybe just pick a date and get as many buicks there as we can. I know they used to have the Buicks at Bristol but nothing for the buicks now. Went over to the King of the Street event and there was way to many mustangs and imports. Just an idea.

Dont know what thats about? Not sure what you mean here. Street Fights is an event at Bristol Dragway, they have several of them during the season. Its basically for street cars and its heads up racing, you pay like 10 or 15 bucks and run as much as you want. I was suggesting getting buicks together to attend and run because I own a GN and would like to see some of them run at the event. Just check out BristolDragway.com and it tells you all about it. I'm actually going there this Thursay to run my car with a guy I met here in town who also owns a GN. Does that help.

We had a great time at the Buick's in Bristol event back in 1999. Put some thought into the dates that you're looking at, and maybe we could get some cars together from this area. Weekends right?

K.

The next Saturday Street Fights is on August 30. That would work for me. If we could get several Buicks to committ I would pencil it in. Check out this website for more info. Bristol Dragway Street Fights It would be great to get a group together and the Bristol track is an awesome track.

Count me in and I know 3 guys locally that I can get to attend. It would be nice to see a group of Buicks take over the track. The more the better. :D

Back