You can type here any text you want

BS3 #1 installed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOVI2KRT

Welp, after a mad rush scramble to "design" a system to inject a very uniquely inducted N/A 440, and a flight across the ocean to put it together, we got it running in 6 days including all fabrication and retrofit to put the EFI combo in place. I will refrain from to much detail since the setup used is scheduled to be unveiled in a couple upcoming Mopar magazines and shows so I don't want to let the cat out of the bag completely yet.

But the heart in the beast is a BS3 and I must say, I am extremely impressed with it after using the FAST setup in my truck for awhile. Very easy to install, and VERY easy to get a running "base" program in it. With the very fast processor speed it made tuning the 440 to catch an idle very easy. I still have some more learning to do on a number of the new features that it has, but over all I am very pleased with it's contribution to this particular project.

Once I get home and have the rest of the items needed, I will be using it on my Caddilac 507 as well and quite possibly a TT mustang, injected methanol 344cid setup as well as a couple mod motor powered cars in the future I hope.

We had 6 days to assemble the cars EFI, fuel, and new ignition systems, and let just say that old British cars come with thier own little interesting hurdles! hehehe Yesterday was do or die time, after swapping from a Dodge IAC to late model GM IAC to speed up the process and simplify trouble shooting, it fired up, gave perfect control, and in 5 hours we had a workable base tune with freeway testing. Instant throttle response and neck snapping off idle response.

So the owner has a few details to work out on the chassis and suspension areas, then I will be back to help do some track tuning eventually. Hope to have my Caddy up and running by then to have my experience with it by then! LOL

Anyway I need to offer a big thank you to Dale and Chris out there at injection-connection for all your help and expedited delivery!!!! Everything fell into place perfectly!!!!!! Can't wait to do a few more systems now!

Ryan

I am glad to here that everything worked out for you. Feel free to call us with any more questions you might have. You should have your other system by the end of next week, I've been told. Happy tuning!

Thanks.. look forward to "starting over" LOL.. the person I did the first one for looked at pics of the 76 Eldo t-body and thinks he can make the modifications necessary to convert it over to the late model GM IAC, and TPS sensors so I can retain that "factory" image on the EFI setup.

Once on I will be very eager to dive in and dig up all kinds of questions for you guys! LOL

That.. and twin turbo it.. any one have a pair of cheap to free stock GN twerbo's laying around???? LOL

TT 8.3L Eldo powered tow vehicle.. JUST what I need!!!!!!!! hehehhe

more poor "race" truck will feel pathetic! hehe

Back