You can type here any text you want

Buddy's car Totaled

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hottrawd

Well guys these past two weeks have been a little whack for some buddies of mine. Some of my friends took their cars to Pinks all out in San Antonio this past March, and one of the guys I graduated with won the whole event as an alternate coming in. Shawn, has a early 2000's mustang, didn't make the show. Well two weeks ago he was out messing around in his mustang and lost control of it and totaled it:eek: . Just yesterday Clay had his winnning 69 Camaro at a local Hooters car show and when leaving the event rolled his Camaro most likely it being totaled as well:eek: . Bones, many of you may know, (he has the 8 sec GN that he's run several times at the Noble, OK., Buick vs. Ford Shootout was gonna run Clay next weekend in Amarillo, needless to say that won't be happening now.

Here's a shot of the car right b4 leaving the car show yesterday.
SL730263.jpg

SL730266.jpg

I guess he's ok. I was talkin to Bones and Shawn earlier, I haven't seen Clay yet. I've heard some things, but I'm not at liberty to say since what I've heard is from the rumor mill so far. I've only mentioned what I know for sure. By the way, Black Power, where you located? I'm guessing not far from here, by looking at texasstreetcars.com

I guess he's ok. I was talkin to Bones and Shawn earlier, I haven't seen Clay yet. I've heard some things, but I'm not at liberty to say since what I've heard is from the rumor mill so far. I've only mentioned what I know for sure. By the way, Black Power, where you located? I'm guessing not far from here, by looking at texasstreetcars.com

Yeah I just talked to some guys that were there and they said he doesn't want anybody to know about it due to the circumstances. I sent him a text message after I saw this but he hasn't sent me anything back. I hung out with Clay in Vernon a few weeks ago and rode in the car, I can't imagine how upset he has to be, that thing was so sick. He and Casey are both buddies of mine.

I'm from Tulia, lived in Amarillo for the past couple years but my retarded wife decided we needed to relocate to NW Arkansas :eek: . We should be back in Texas before too long though...it's home to us.

Back