You can type here any text you want

Budget boost gauge + more

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have thought about that but here is the solution I came up with. get the moroso 4 bbl carb riser with the pcv tube mounted in it and vent the bleed valve back into there.

Well after reading about how crappy the basic air/fuel gauge is, I went and bought one. :rolleyes: Actually, I found an Autometer gauge on eBay for $19 and couldn't pass it up. I planned on using a digital volt meter, but I don't want to leave a $300 meter in my car. The A/F gauge will be good for checking real time readings and if I need to, I can get it modifed my the gadget seller guy. I can still use the voltmeter for fine tuning.

I'm also keeping my eye open for a deal on a pyrometer, since they seem to be preferred to O2 sensors for tuning.

I like the OTC scan tool, but I'm finding that the slow update rate is a problem. I want to know exactly when it knocks, not a second or two later. Same on the O2 readings. I still think it's a necessary tool for an ECM car for the other functions however.

Originally posted by b4black
Here's another A/F meter that looks easy to install (sticks to windshiled and plugs into lighter), but it's a bit pricey. :eek:

Pricey doesn't even cover that one....Was I seeing that price right.
I can get champion heads for that or those pricey headers and still have change leftover for a SMC Alky kit :eek:

Back