You can type here any text you want

Bugatti Veyron at the dragstrip....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
pretty cool to see someone drive it.... i wonder if that was at 1000+ HP or if it was at the stock-programmed 700+ HP..... cool none the less. Good to see it driven [and not into a lake....lol]

aaron

That slip looks almost like one of my old ones when I ran my black car 2 years ago on DR's. He was 1.3mph faster out the back though.

That slip looks almost like one of my old ones when I ran my black car 2 years ago on DR's. He was 1.3mph faster out the back though.

I would have liked to have seen just how much your old engine would have picked up after the 1/8th being in my car (Black TTA clone), prolly would have annihilated that Bugatti just from the body G-Body to F-Body swap alone...

That guy had sack to run it at the track, knowing that if he wadded it up into a guard rail, his insurance would not cover it. Then again, what good is it, if you can't have fun with it?;)

Good for him.

Mike B.

no worries he would probably just go get another;)unless that was a lender from daddy

Back