Buick day at Lebanon Valley??

Just in case anyone is interested, it got re-scheduled to the 23rd of this month. I'm going to try and get there.. 4 hours in the hauler... Phil.

I just saw it was a rain out too! Maybe i can get one of my junkers ready in time. Bump this thread as a reminder a few days before the 23. Maybe i will see you there!

What time does it go on? We'd be spectators only, but I want to bring the kid, he'd love it.

Time has come... I can't go now do to work. Post some pics guys!!! Phil.

I was thinking about going someday soon.. But I have never been to one, or ever raced.. What's needed?

Is it bracket racing or just some fun test n tune? Love to come but I don't have a cage. If it's test n tune I wil and do some 1/8 mile passes till it's dailed in then run out the back n let them boot me

I am not sure. It says test&tune, but it also says there are classes. I would like to go.. But if its brackets, there is no way I could race.

Went and watched for a few hours today. The kid was most impressed with the Pumpkin. Jack lined up next to a yellow 70's Buick and the kid says, "Look Dad, the Pumpkin vs the Lemon!" LOL.