Buick grand national emblems

nonos

Hay guys I have 3 GM Buick grand national emblems and one intercooled one all new never even opened 160

Attachments

• D65CC38C-FB11-457F-8230-9DDAB3982CFA.jpeg
    D65CC38C-FB11-457F-8230-9DDAB3982CFA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • CC12775A-5112-4E30-B04E-AF0CD4F41204.jpeg
    CC12775A-5112-4E30-B04E-AF0CD4F41204.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • 94EC686D-1047-4A9B-960E-2470569F77B4.jpeg
    94EC686D-1047-4A9B-960E-2470569F77B4.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • 48F7714E-74B5-4782-98E6-FA9004ED7CE5.jpeg
    48F7714E-74B5-4782-98E6-FA9004ED7CE5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
  • AB6D14FF-BFC4-4C1A-96A2-CDCD88DFA48F.jpeg
    AB6D14FF-BFC4-4C1A-96A2-CDCD88DFA48F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • EA35192E-C7A4-4DDD-AB6B-04BD24DEFF4E.jpeg
    EA35192E-C7A4-4DDD-AB6B-04BD24DEFF4E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
from my phone conversation with the OP earlier this afternoon, these will be coming my way. Thank-you.

SO, SOMETHING JUST IS NOT RIGHT HERE WITH THIS SELLER @nonos.

I had an eleven minute phone call with him on September 7th discussing these parts, confirming my intention to buy them, etc.

Never sent me his paypal info for payment despite PM's and text messages from me asking for such. He seemed to balk at the idea of paypal but did not expand on a desired, different payment method noting he did not like having to wait 21 days for paypal to release funds. seemed unfamiliar with paypal f+f.

Never responded to my PM's or text messages.

the phone # he posted above, 754.802.4816 is no longer in service.

Perhaps this was a similar SCAM like Mark described here => https://turbobuick.com/threads/vendors-beware.465452/

Maybe the pics for the listing were just gathered from previous listings on the web. Glad he did not get my money. Mods or Admins would be able to unmask his user name...

I'd suggest to stay away from this guy. doesn't prevent him from coming back under another name though.:poop::poop::poop:

strange indeed Anthony, in that he has been member since 2013, ive never heard or had funds held for 21 days with pay pal fees or with friends and family , looks like you dodged a bullet :unsure:

He also has some diacast cars for sale in that section , I text with him about them but did not buy . He said he has had a stroke and had rather text . Could be he is just sick ?

Keith, today that # is no longer in service.

well, on Sept 7, he sounded in good health on the phone...nothing about having a stroke. I left a voicemail and he almost immediately called me back. I was leaving this detail out, but this is so odd combined with what you noted above so I have to add it...

He said he was flying to Guatemala on Wednesday the 11th to bring a cell phone to his girlfriend. He had shipped her one via FedEx but FedEx lost it. He continued to describe a lot of red tape drama filing claim with FedEx and so on. So he was just going to visit her and bring a new phone with him. I joked he might want to send out the emblems before he goes as he may want to stay longer with the girlfriend. I told him he does not have to be in the US to receive paypal notice of funds received. Said he would be back home in Florida on Friday the 13th.

If he just joined this forum, I'd have reservations and not think anything of it - going silent for a week. but saying to you that he had a stroke, telling me about his Guatemala trip and now that phone is disconnected is quite a story. weird for a member since 2013!

Keith, today that # is no longer in service.

well, on Sept 7, he sounded in good health on the phone...nothing about having a stroke. I left a voicemail and he almost immediately called me back. I was leaving this detail out, but this is so odd combined with what you noted above so I have to add it...

He said he was flying to Guatemala on Wednesday the 11th to bring a cell phone to his girlfriend. He had shipped her one via FedEx but FedEx lost it. He continued to describe a lot of red tape drama filing claim with FedEx and so on. So he was just going to visit her and bring a new phone with him. I joked he might want to send out the emblems before he goes as he may want to stay longer with the girlfriend. I told him he does not have to be in the US to receive paypal notice of funds received. Said he would be back home in Florida on Friday the 13th.

If he just joined this forum, I'd have reservations and not think anything of it - going silent for a week. but saying to you that he had a stroke, telling me about his Guatemala trip and now that phone is disconnected is quite a story. weird for a member since 2013!
Strange indeed , He sent me a pic of his GN and said he was working on getting back to walking so he could drive it again . Look in the Diacast for sale section on the cars he just posted for sale

just toggled thru the diecast listings. updated his August 2nd listing on Sep 6 and listed 3 more diecast on the 6th. Quantifying these oddities here, I figured someone else might know him and shed some light on the topic where he disappeared to.

still odd the phone # he listed in all those diecast listings and here is now no longer a working #. I think we all understand that life happens. just doesn't make sense to disappear when you've just listed several items for sale. who knows?