Buick Parts free

SS/GN

I have bought a GN for parts.:confused: I will be posting parts in the 4 sale section as soon as I get the car apart.However if their is anybody local that needs a hard to find clip or something that is small and not easy to find or high in demand.I would be happy to give it away as long as you can pick it up or pre pay shipping:D

Kevin

Hey Kevin,
Do you have the passenger drip rail cover/trim? (Not sure of the technical name).
Let me know if you do and what you want for it. I can get it picked up from you or if you want to ship it that would work too.
Thx in advance,
Blake

I hope to have the car all apart in 2 weeks.I will take pics etc.I will keep you informed.Thx
Kevin

Hey I'm local depending where you are I can come pick up I'm looking for emblems and the weatherstripping at the bottom of the door glass on the outside

Weather strips are bad,still taking car apart.What emblems are you looking for???

Kevin

SS/GN said:
I have bought a GN for parts.:confused: I will be posting parts in the 4 sale section as soon as I get the car apart.However if their is anybody local that needs a hard to find clip or something that is small and not easy to find or high in demand.I would be happy to give it away as long as you can pick it up or pre pay shipping:D

Kevin

Do you have the dash clips? I need the ones for the dash and radio cover.

Clint

I will pull the radio out this week,it has an aftermarket pos that I was just going to scrap,but I will pull it to look for some clips.Thanks

Kevin

The back bezzle or cup that the headlight sits in is rusted to dust.I might be able to get the silver bezzle/retainer off if they are good??How many dash clips do you need??

kevin

A friend of mine needs the black trim around the headlights and I need the lights that are bolted to the corners of them

SS/GN said:
I will pull the radio out this week,it has an aftermarket pos that I was just going to scrap,but I will pull it to look for some clips.Thanks

Kevin

Can you look at the clips on the dash/speedo cover also?

All pms replied to.Car will be going to scrappers this coming friday:eek:Thanks

Kevin

IS THE TRANNY ANY GOOD ALSO NEED STEERING WHEEL AND A METAL HOOD NOT FIBERGLASS ALSO LOOKING FOR STOCK WHEELS

I have a hood,driver quality $150.I am keeping the tranny and the steering wheel went to Kirbans for a core.Wheels are also sold.
Thanks
Kevin