Buick Performance Weekend

Wht87T

All Throttle... No Bottle
I just wanted to let everyone know we had some great racing and weather this weekend. It was nice to meet some of the members from the board and see all the buicks out there racin'.

yea, we got lucky.there was some petty nice and pretty fast buicks there. i got burnt pretty good. any clue as to what happened to the guy in the trans am. you know, with ambulances and stuff, he looked like he was in some serious pain.

Yeah it was a good weekend and good to see some folks from the board.............good to see Artie Paltz's car run so well and we're still working to get Newman dialed in but at least the car looked good, thats all it did this weekend.....lol..........but we'll get her there for sure then fArtie better look out......lol.

Originally posted by JaBoT
Last row, first pic on page 38 is me

send me the file name and ill make sure you get the full size pic. those were taken by our other photographer so ill let him know to send you the pic

Originally posted by Buicksx2
but we'll get her there for sure then fArtie better look out......lol.

Thanks for changing his name a bit so I will not confuse me that you may be talking about me.:D

* Nice to see Joe, Jim Testa and Platehead. Just kidding!

Artie

Re: pictures from today...

Originally posted by darkfa8
http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/copper_trace

goto the Buick vs Mustang 2003 folder

if you see your car, i can email you a full-size high-res pic of it.
Pictures 15 and 16 are of Rich Rezes. Can you please email full size ones to him at Buicksx2@aol.com?

No pictures of FUR, guess I need to get a flashy paint job... or at least use some wax once in a while :D

Originally posted by Buicksx2
Yeah it was a good weekend and good to see some folks from the board.............good to see Artie Paltz's car run so well and we're still working to get Newman dialed in but at least the car looked good, thats all it did this weekend.....lol..........but we'll get her there for sure then fArtie better look out......lol.
Bring it on brother! You can certainly be sure that Newman will always look better than the FURry one.

Originally posted by 1FASTV6
Thanks for changing his name a bit so I will not confuse me that you may be talking about me.:D

* Nice to see Joe, Jim Testa and Platehead. Just kidding!

Artie
You should see what he calls you!! :D