You can type here any text you want

Buick Picnic and cruise night.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LSTTYPE

We are hosting another picnic at the Gordon's house in Topeka Kansas on August 11th followed by a cruise night. We will be cooking hamburgers, etc. Everyone is invited. Matt Gordon's house is close to I 70. Starts around 1pm. Will post directions and cell #s a little later.

So far the forecast is calling for 100 degree temps. We have decided to have the picnic start later around 4ish. We will eat and head to the cruise night around 6ish. I will post directions in another couple of days.

I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D Will Troy be there this year again? 'Directions in another couple of days'?? Come on now, all you have to do is post matts address. By the time you do that, it'll be next month!

Since Luke is slow at posting address and all, I took it upon myself to put the address up.

Matt Gordon
6411 NW Redwood Dr,
Topeka, KS 66618

Google Maps

Hopefully everyone who is around the area can make it!

-Adam

Yes Troy is coming. Matt's house is located off of I-70. Just take I-70 west to Topeka, go through most of Topeka and look for the 75north exit. Go north on 75hwy for about 5-6 miles. Take 62nd street east for about 2 miles to Nickel. Turn left or north on Nickel and take and immediate left on 63rd which curves around and turns into redwood. Look for a yellow Buick. Matt's cell is785-969-7338 and my cell is 785-806-2331. Party starts 4pm.

Luke:
Thanks for the call. I have a kid coming over to work on a project Sat; no idea when/if I might be able to get away. Is Set 'em Up Jack's doing at least one more show?

Loren

AAWWWW MAN!!! HOW THE F" DID I MISS THIS??????

I know it's been over a year since this post but man, somebody should've PM'ed me or something.

damn.

So, how was the attendance?

BOB

Back