You can type here any text you want

Houston buick club / riviera owners association fall picnic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86TexasT

Hey Gang, I wanted to send this out early so you can make plans to be there. We (HBC) are having a fall picnic with the Riviera Owners Association, Sunday September 25th. from 12:00 noon until about 3:00 pm. @ Spring Creek Park, 15012 Brown Rd., Tomball, Texas 77375. Mark Bristol (ROA Pres.) has reserved pavilion #1 for us. It is the largest pavilion there, covered, rest rooms, tables & benches, Air Conditioned kitchen. Very NICE! Mark & I will be there early to set up. We are cooking brisket, hamburgers & hotdogs. The Clubs are supplying soft drinks, bottled water, ice, paper plates, etc. Everyone is asked to bring a side dish or dessert. We will have door prizes & a 50/50 drawing. Picnic is FREE to all paid members & immediate family. If you have not joined or rejoined, someone will be present to sign you up. All non-members will be asked for a $5.00 per person donation. The weather should be much cooler by then, so clean up your Buick & come on out. Should be "BUICKS GALORE" * Please RSVP to this post by Sept. 17th. & tell us how many to expect.- Robert Mahnke :cool:

I have had several members responding to this event, should be a good turn out, hopefully it will be cooler & the fires will be extinguished by then. Also - - Vince Welling - ROA member will bring his D.J. equipment & playing some music.

Since we have had a huge response we have extended the time of the picnic to 11:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Dang! Right during the Texans game. I'll have to shoot for the next get together.

Back